For over 18 years, Digital Government Institute has provided leading-edge education programs on the most important topics facing government IT managers.
Digital Government Institute is a trusted resource for delivering knowledge through:
- Training Seminars
- Conferences and Expos
- Technical Communities
By connecting these communities in person and online, this is a truly comprehensive, integrated approach for addressing the most important topics facing government IT and management professionals.
DGI’s Executive Management Team has over 45 years event and media experience, and is committed to excellence by providing opportunities for the government IT community to connect, collaborate, and share experiences. And as a trusted education provider, DGI has been reviewed and approved as a Registered Education Provider by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
What Past Attendees Have Said About DGI Events:
- "There is always knowledge to be gained at these sessions – good discussions with many valid perspectives."
- "I found the conference very interesting and educational. It was good to hear some of the challenges and successes that other federal agencies are experiencing. The presentations and discussions with others during lunch were enlightening and reassuring to hear similar challenges. The vendors in attendance offered great advice and suggestions for best practices. Plan on seeing me at future conferences."
- "Excellent speakers and relevant topics; this was better than fee-based conferences."
- "Excellent networking opportunity."
- "The speakers were well informed and provided useful information immediately applicable to our needs."
- "Provided good understanding of areas I work everyday."
- "Learned things that will be immediately applicable."
- "Exercises brought my understanding up to "state of art"."
Digital Government Institute, LLC
1934 Old Gallows Road, Suite 350
Vienna, VA 22182