Sign Up to Receive More Information on FREE Events or News on Event Topics!
Please type your e-mail address in the box below to receive information on Digital Government Institute free event announcements, to subscribe to DGI's Conference Insider Newsletter Series which provides news on various DGI event topics, or to update your profile.
|Join Our Mailing List|
What Do Attendees Enjoy Most About Digital Government Institute Events?
Here's what they have to say:
Relevant Content from Expert Speakers discussing Best Practices
- "There is always knowledge to be gained at these sessions – good discussions with many valid perspectives."
- "The speakers were well informed and provided useful information immediately applicable to our needs."
- "Provided good understanding of areas I work everyday."
- "Fresh speakers who didn’t rehash old view points. Current, relevant topics, presented by knowledgeable speakers."
- "Learned things that will be immediately applicable."
- "A wealth of information on the topic from excellent speakers!"
- "There was a broad spectrum of topics of interest."
- I enjoyed "listening about best practices (what works) from NARA and other agencies."
- "Excellent presenters. Enjoy attending these events because they provide a wealth of information."
- "Very interesting; cutting edge topics."
- "Outstanding, absolutely brilliant speakers."
- "Excellent speakers aware of current complicated situations, but able to communicate future needs."
- "Presentations based on extensive real-world experience."
- "Good presentations from commercial and government perspective."
- "All speakers provided insight I’ll take back to my organization."
- "Excellent up-to-the-minute information from engaging speakers."
- "Presenters did a great job explaining clearly the concepts."
- I enjoyed "real world examples coupled with best practices."
- "Not an infomercial for vendor products. Great to have government speakers that understand the Federal Government IT environment."
- "I left having a good foundation of the topic and knowledge of what to do next."
- "Great Speakers! The entire day exceeded expectations."
- "Practical discussions and lessons learned on how others use tools."
- "Excellent conference; Just about every speaker added to my understanding of the field and technologies available."
- "Good mix of public and private sector viewpoints. Technical detail was appropriate—not too simple, not too “in the weeds”."
- "Q&A sessions – loved the press questions. The caliber of speakers was very good."
- "All sessions provided excellent information. Very professional workshop."
- "Format is perfect (smooth transitions, appropriate number of breaks), excellent quality of speakers."
Intimate Networking with Peers and Speakers
- "It was enjoyable to meet with vendors and co-workers from my Agency and discuss new ideas. The future looks very bright for our customers."
- I enjoyed "networking among other peers in various agencies."
- "I greatly enjoyed the opportunity to learn from our fellow private and public sector colleagues in such an inviting environment facilitated by such an intellectually stimulating agenda."
- "Keep up the great work. Great conference and opportunity to network with folks who have more experience."
- "Networking opportunity; chance to hear the opportunities and concerns of other practitioners."
- "Thanks for hosting this. Great opportunity to network and learn what other Federal Agencies are doing."
- "Shared experiences and discussions at my table. Also, the info I received from my one-on-one networking discussion made the trip worthwhile."
- "The presentations and discussions with others during lunch were enlightening and reassuring to hear similar challenges."
- "Intimacy – ability to hear, see and converse with speakers."
- "Networking – Met people who understood my confusion about KM and content management."
- "Really enjoyed the table talk. We had a great conversation/discussion on improving customer service."
- "Intimacy, feeling of community."
- "Interaction with speakers and FEAC Faculty."
- "The chance to meet people and network."
- "The technical collaboration and exchange of ideas."
- "The networking with fellow Government workers. Well organized."
- "Ability to interact with others in the IPv6 implementation community."
- "Shared Ideas. The networking -- the conversations."
- "Speaking with counterparts who are working with a KM process/system."
- "Excellent networking opportunity."
Free, Quality Events -- Better than Fee-Based Conferences
- "More informative and value-add than some paid conferences."
- "Excellent speakers and relevant topics; this was better than fee-based conferences."
- "Thank you for treating civil servants like VIPs. I appreciate the free admission, and high caliber speakers. Content is equivalent to some graduate level courses I have taken."
- "Great value for a free conference."
- "Free—alleviates need to go through tedious process for training approval and payment."
Sponsor Exhibits Demonstrate Technology Applications
- "Exhibits offered plenty of info on Cloud Computing."
- "The vendors in attendance offered great advice and suggestions for best practices."
- "Good to have the vendor booths and demos."
- "The vendors were awesome and the networking was out of this world."
- "I get so much information when I attend DGI’s events. It has been a good day."
- "Thanks, Very Helpful. I have already started recommending some of your conferences to co-workers."
- "Enjoyable, informative, access to Inter-Agency Contacts. Well organized, thank you DGI and sponsors."
- "I thought this seminar was one of the better ones I attended. I really liked the format, with just one session at a time. I didn't feel like I had to miss anything."
- "Thank you for a wonderful program."
- "Thank you for hosting this event."
- "Good food, relevant vendors, many really good data nuggets and approaches."
- "The conference was great – good choices for speakers, relevant to public sector."
- "The conference was very well organized; kudos to the DGI staff and committee."
- "Very professional, yet relaxed. I thoroughly enjoyed it."
- "Excellent and orderly conduct of conference."
- "Great conference as always!"
- "Thanks for this opportunity to bring these great speakers together to impart information."
- "Very good overall. Learned a lot."
- "Loved it…right mix of Feds and Vendors, good info., convenient venue."
- "Friendly people, the environment and most of all, the valuable information."
- "Plan on seeing me at future conferences."
- "Excellent and orderly conduct of symposium."
- "Great topics and great conference!"