Opening Keynote Announced
"Next Generation Security and Privacy Controls: Moving into the World of Cyber-Physical Systems and IoT Devices"
Ron Ross, Ph.D., Fellow, National Institute of Standards and Technology
Data security threats continue to increase in number and sophistication. The growing use of collaborative technologies – from mobile devices and social media to virtualization and cloud computing – will continue to be one of the most significant factors impacting the security landscape. For these reasons, the federal government has increased efforts to minimize and prevent cyber security attacks, and will continue to place significant focus on securing the nation's cyber infrastructure.
Digital Government Institute's 10th annual Cyber Security Conference -- which is free for government professionals to attend -- will explore today's cyber threats and offer an opportunity for those supporting government security initiatives to collaborate on how to detect, protect, and respond to these challenges.
Certificate of Completion
Digital Government Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill SSCP, CISSP, ISSEP, ISSMP, ISSAP, CSSLP, CAP, etc. certification requirements.
For more information
For more information on attending or sponsoring, email us.
What Attendees Said...
What Attendees Said About the 2016 Conference:
- "It was very organized and has a wide range of topics."
- "Quality of presenters and their material, plus the lively Q&A."
- "Great choice on topics, very manageable size of conference - easy to engage/interact."
- "Learning about various cyber attacks in the industry and meeting with vendors to discuss new products."
- "Interaction with peers, look at how others approach the security issues we face."