View the latest articles, events and resources available on what the federal government is doing to minimize and prevent cyber security threats.
- White Paper: Where Government & the NIST Cybersecurity Framework Meet | Click Here
- White Paper: How Agencies Can Manage the Increasing Threats from Outside | Click Here
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security |Click Here
- White Paper: Has Securing Active Directory Been Forgotten in a CDM-Centric Enterprise? | Click Here
- Cross Agency Priority Goal Q1 2015: Cybersecurity | Click Here
- S.2521 – Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014 | Click Here
- Cross-Agency Priority Goal:Cybersecurity | Click Here
- Federal Network Resilience | Click Here
- System Security Engineering | Click Here
- National Vulnerability Database / NIST | Click Here
Cloud computing and SaaS-based applications help organizations lower infrastructure costs, easily leverage new capabilities, and have increased support for customers. However, the cloud also has increased the complexity for IT security. Read the full article published on FCW.com here.