E-Discovery, Records and
Review resources available to help government professionals manage, access, inventory, and organize all forms of Electronically Stored Information.
UPCOMING & ON-DEMAND EVENTS
What are the top trends directing the field of Knowledge Management in 2017? Read the full article published by axerosolutions.com here.
The Justice Department’s Office of Information Policy is working to create one portal where citizens can easily go to request documents covered by FOIA. The goal is to have something operational by the end of the calendar year. Read the full article published on FCW.com here.
Federal records managers are facing a perfect storm in records management: OMB directives require that agencies transition to all electronic records Agency record volumes are growing exponentially Record formats and platforms are proliferating Records are constantly under cyberattack New political leaders are unaware of records requirements and risks How can
NARA estimated that 92% of agencies would meet the 2016 email management goal to manage email records in electronic format, but in reality only about 81% of agencies managed to hit this target. Read the full article published on FCW.com here.
Philip Droege is an interesting guy—with an even more interesting job.He’s the Director, Office of Records Management for the Executive Office of the President EOP. Which means two things: He’s in charge of maintaining the paper trail for the president, vice president, and all their deputies, assistants, counsels, and other
- White Paper: Secure Data Management: Addressing the Weakest Link in Government Security | Click Here
- Revision of OMB A-130 | Click Here
- Update Circular A-130 | Click Here
- White Paper: Modernizing Records Management: Taking Action Beyond Compliance | Click Here
- White Paper: A Capstone Approach to US Government Records Management | Click Here
- White Paper: Discovering Data in Today’s Government | Click Here
- White Paper: Modernizing Government Records | Click Here
- NIST Special Publication 800 – 171 Revision 1 Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations | Click Here
- Release of 2014 SAO Report Summary | Click Here
- NIST Special Publication 800 – 171 Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Information Systems and Organizations | Click Here
- Managing Government Records Directive | Click Here
- Presidential Memorandum — Managing Government Records | Click Here
- National Archives: Memorandum to Federal Agency Heads: Presidential Memorandum on Managing Government | Click Here
- Three Suggested Improvements At The Nexus of E-Recordkeeping and E-Discovery Video Clip | Click Here
- Social Media: New Evils, Old Challenges | Click Here
- e-Discovery: Did You Know? Video by Jason R. Baron and Ralph Losey | Click Here
- The Electronic Discovery Reference Model | Click Here
- GAO Report: OMB Needs To Improve Its Guidance on IT Investments | Click Here
- OMB Open Government Directive Memo | Click Here
- Federal Information and Records Managers Council | Click Here
- The National Archives | Click Here
- EDRM: The Electronic Discovery Reference Model | Click Here
- E-Discovery Team Blog | Click Here