Data, INFORMATION, and KNOWLEDGE Management Conference @930gov
August 20, 2019
Federal, State and Local Knowledge Management professionals have been working on turning information into knowledge since the 1990’s. The need for government to learn, innovate, adapt and change continues to grow in importance. Knowledge Management can be a key driver for positive change and should be used to solve agency problems and help agencies perform better. By implementing and enhancing KM strategies, government agencies can more effectively collect, organize, preserve, share and analyze data and institutional knowledge to benefit current and future projects. These benefits would result in improved communications, operations, decision making and agency mission capabilities.
As the Knowledge Management discipline continues to evolve across government, KM professionals will meet at DGI’s August conference to network and share their respective experiences to improve decision making and improve government operations. During this one day program Civilian Agency and DoD KM professionals review KM, BI, DW and Big Data strategies, solutions and tools for improved business operations and decision-support.
The 2019 Data, Information, and Knowledge Management Conference will be held in conjunction with Digital Government Institute’s 7th annual 930gov Conference & Tradeshow. 930gov is a fiscal year-end strategy exchange bringing together Government IT, program management, acquisition professionals and their teams to review FY2020 plans and explore new opportunities and is FREE for government.
2019 Education Advisory Committee
- Cort Coghill, Director Education Operations, FEAC Institute
- Cynthia Grubbs, Director of Office of Data and Organizational Management, HHS/HRSA and Virginia Sutton, HHS/HRSA
- Kimberly Hollingsworth, Knowledge Management/Communications Lead, VA
- John Hovell, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder at STRATactical International LLC
- Tara Mohn, Sr. Knowledge Management Specialist, School Professional & Area Studies, Foreign Service Institute
- Shawn O’Rourke, Chief Knowledge Officer, U.S. Navy JAG
- Christopher Rinehart, Knowledge Manager, DoD
- Fadima Savadogo, Knowledge Manager Officer, International Finance Corporation
- Art Schlussel, Information and Knowledge Management Professional, J&J
- Mike Smoyer, President, Digital Government Institute
- Micha Van Waesberghe, Head of Knowledge Management, Millennium Challenge Corporation
- Eric Weidner, Vice President, Knowledge Management Institute
VISIT THE KNOWLEDGE, INFORMATION and DATA MANAGEMENT COMMUNITY PAGE