Cloud Computing CONFERENCE & EXPO
December 13, 2018
Cloud Computing continues to grow in importance in the public sector. Agency personnel responsible for developing and implementing cloud-based solutions — for implementing data center consolidation and other technology efficiencies — continue to look for opportunities to learn about the best technologies, configurations, service and deployment models and appropriate mix of cloud services — based on their government agency requirements.
Digital Government Institute’s 12th Government Cloud Computing and Data Center Conference — which is free for government attendees — will review the variety of platforms and solutions available, highlight the federal government success stories, and provide a roadmap of how those responsible for implementing cloud-based technologies can evaluate the options and choose the best solutions for their agency.
Check out the latest agenda .
View photos from our 2017 conference here .
- “Great Presenters with wealth of information!”
- “The selection of the content was great and the deliverance was excellent.”
- “I enjoyed the speakers with different backgrounds and sharing their experiences in cloud computing/security.”
- “Listening to the speakers and networking were of most value to me as an attendee.”
- “I appreciated the vendors information provided on Cloud and Cloud Security.”
- “I enjoyed meeting other professionals in my field.”
By December 7
After December 7
* Includes contractors with valid government email and photo ID.
Ronald Reagan Building
1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
The Federal Triangle metro stop (orange/blue/silver lines) is located on site.