Cloud Computing CONFERENCE & EXPO
December 12, 2019
Cloud Computing continues to grow in importance in the public sector. Agency personnel responsible for developing and implementing cloud-based solutions — for implementing data center consolidation and other technology efficiencies — continue to look for opportunities to learn about the best technologies, configurations, service and deployment models and appropriate mix of cloud services — based on their government agency requirements.
Digital Government Institute’s 13th Government Cloud Computing Conference — which is free for government attendees — will review the variety of platforms and solutions available, highlight the federal government success stories, and provide a roadmap of how those responsible for implementing cloud-based technologies can evaluate the options and choose the best solutions for their agency.
- “Conference was well organized. Presentations were given by dynamic speakers and provided relevant content to my organization. Meeting location and food were excellent.”
- “Almost did not attend but it was time well spent. Generating many discussions back in the office.”
- “The organization and presentation were really great. The presenters were excellent and I really gained a lot from the conference.”
- “Terrific agenda and presenters. A lot of value derived.”
- “The speakers brought a different perspective highlighting that diversity prevents stagnate thinking on old-age problems.”
- “Good mix of DOD, civilian, and non-gov presenters. Good vendors at the tables. Lunches at the venue for networking and to pack the day with info.”
By November 29
After November 29
* Includes contractors with valid government email and photo ID.
Ronald Reagan Building
1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
The Federal Triangle metro stop (orange/blue/silver lines) is located on site.