Cloud Performance Monitoring
October 31 @2PM ET
Performance monitoring of cloud environments can be complex, considering it involves internal and external networks, cloud service providers, as well as a range of relationships and dependencies. This is even further complicated with hybrid IT, since it involves a mix of cloud services along with keeping some critical infrastructure in-house.
This hour-long webinar will detail how government agencies can monitor individual component performance and visualize dependencies to create a unified view of their cloud infrastructure. This is designed to not only support advanced troubleshooting, but also generate performance data and reporting to help achieve agency cloud objectives and service level agreements (SLAs).
Register and plan to attend this webinar and learn how to:
• Leverage next generation maps with summary and detailed views, including dependencies
• Monitor network paths to track latency or confirm configuration errors and changes
• Utilize APIs provided by cloud providers to collect available metrics
• Deploy server agents to gather more performance metrics about agency cloud environments
Schedule conflict? Sign up anyway to get a copy of the slides and access the on-demand presentation after the webinar.
- Paul Parker, Chief Technologist, Federal and National Government, SolarWinds
- Mike Smoyer, President, Digital Government Institute
- Rich Roberts, Senior Federal Sales Engineer, SolarWinds