Automating DFARS Compliance – Best Path Forward
October 25, 2017 | 2:00-3:00PM EDT
In October 2016, all Department of Defense contractors were directed to implement NIST 800-171 (Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information) standards “as soon as practical, but not later than December 31, 2017.” As this deadline approaches, organizations must begin to document how certain types of federal information is protected when processed, stored and used in non-federal information systems. As this protected information can be easily disseminated and distributed across a dizzying number of platforms and systems, organizations have found that documenting compliance can be a time-consuming and difficult task.
Register today and plan to join subject matter experts for a complimentary webinar and learn how three industry-leading solution providers have partnered to empower and automate DFARS 252.204-7012 and NIST 800-171 compliance requirements.
Attendees will learn:
- The importance of NIST 800-171 and the relationship of this publication to other industry compliance standards
- How to meet NIST 800-171 compliance for DFARS requirements
- How to automate NIST 800-171 compliance and provide real-time compliance status
- A true solution must include dynamic and static input in a unified view
- Having real time and actionable compliance data helps identify gaps and increase overall security posture
- Correlating multiple data sources can reduce compliance effort
VP of Strategic Partnerships, Coalfire