Cloud Synergies Delivering Value to Public Sector
August 8, 2018 @2PM – One Hour Duration
All cabinet-level agencies, military services, intelligence communities and Judicial and Legislative branches use products and services from the leading Cloud providers. As the use of Cloud continues to rapidly expand, a common goal in the public sector is to have the ability to leverage on-premise cloud infrastructure with public cloud capabilities — without forgoing security.
Creating synergies with on-premise capabilities and the public cloud provides government agencies the ability to improve efficiency, lower costs, and operate within FedRAMP authority. Industry leading vendors VMware, AWS and Presidio have partnered to make these synergies a reality. The partnership not only supports the ability for government agencies to develop entirely new applications, it also provides the capability to quickly provision development and test environments, support containerized workloads and improve DevOps services.
Register today for this hour-long webinar and hear from Cloud Subject Matter Experts to learn the tangible benefits of this integrated approach to include:
- Inclusion of Hybrid Cloud Extensions as part of the service for fast, cost-effective bulk migration of applications with no re-platforming, retesting, or change in tooling
- Zero downtime live migration of applications
- Reduced downtime and lower costs
- Direct access to a breadth of AWS services available on AWS GovCloud (US)
- Uninterrupted operations and service delivery through disaster recovery and Continuity of Operations Plans (COOP) capabilities
- Rapidly scale host capacity up or down in a few minutes
- Paul Bockelman – Senior Manager, Specialist Solutions Architect, WWPS, AWS
- Adam Osterholt – Principal Cloud System Engineer, VMWare
- Humberto Pina – Cloud & Software Solution Specialist, Presidio