E-Discovery, Records & Information Management Conference & Expo
MARCH 22, 2017
YEAR OF TRANSITION
As the volume of digital information continues to grow, the scope of electronic records management has expanded exponentially and is an increasingly critical issue for government agencies, particularly as it relates to providing secure storage, access and retrieval of government records. The 2012 Managing Government Records Directive (M-12-18) outlining the goal of having all permanent government records stored electronically by 2019 continues to be top-of-mind within the E-Discovery and RM community.
Key government and industry experts will gather at the 14th annual event – which is FREE for government professionals – to discuss current technology solutions/requirements, policy updates/changes and review examples of successful electronic records and e-discovery programs.
CRM’s: EARN CMP CREDITS
The E-Discovery, Records & Information Management Conference will apply to offer Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM) Certification Maintenance Points (CMP).
Attendees can request a Certificate of Completion (a sign-up sheet will be available at the registration desk), which will note the ICRM pre-approved code. Attending CRMs can submit their requests online via the new ICRM database at www.icrm.org, and attach the evidentiary documentation to their request.
2017 Educational advisory council
- Christina Ayiotis, Esq., CRM, Co-Chair, Georgetown Cybersecurity Law Institute
- Joseph Bryant, Vital Records Liaison & Records Custodian, Issuances and Records Management Group, Office of Strategic Operations and Regulatory Affairs, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Department of Health and Human Services
- Lisa Haralampus, Director, Records Management Policy and Outreach, Office Chief Records Officer, NARA
- Omar Herran, Judicial Records Officer, Administrative Office, U.S. Courts and FIRM Council Chair
- Synta Keeling, Attorney – Advisor, National Labor Relations Board
- Glenn Melcher, Special Counsel for eDiscovery, CFPB
- Jeanette Plante, Director, Office of Records Management Policy, Department of Justice
- Susan Sallaway, Records Officer, Office of Technology and Information Management, Federal Housing Finance Agency
- William Jack Sexton, Information Technology Management Unit, Student and Exchange Visitor Program, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, DHS
- David Shonka, Principal Deputy General Counsel, Federal Trade Commission and Lead, FTC E-Discovery Steering Committee
- William Yurek, Program Director, Cyber Intrusion Investigations, Defense Criminal Investigative Service, DoD Inspector General