At the Digital Government Institute we bring together government and industry leaders to discuss the technologies, applications and solutions used to improve service to the citizen. DGI events include:
- Conferences: Live, half- or full-day events convening government and industry leaders for educational briefings, technology demonstrations, and personal networking.
- Training: Live educational programs that enable government professionals to advance in their careers and earn PDUs/CPEs.
- Webinars: Online and on-demand learning programs that enable government professionals to learn from subject matter experts and the experience of their peers—right at their desks.
- Check out past events as well as the extensive DGI webinar archive
- See photo galleries of past DGI events
Event agendas are developed in conjunction with an independent group of advisors comprised of IT professionals from government, academia and industry. DGI’s events target the most important topics facing government IT and management professionals today.
September 23, 2020
Ronald Reagan Building | Washington, DC
September 21-22, 2020
June 23 @2PM ET
30 Minute Duration
IMPROVING REMOTE EMPLOYEE SUPPORT