At the Digital Government Institute we bring together government and industry leaders to discuss the technologies, applications and solutions used to improve service to the citizen. DGI events include:
- Conferences: Live and virtual events convening government and industry leaders for educational briefings, technology demonstrations, and personal networking.
- Training: Live educational programs that enable government professionals to advance in their careers and earn education credits.
- Virtual Workshops: Online and on-demand learning programs that enable government professionals to learn from subject matter experts and the experience of their peers—right at their desks.
- Check out recent events as well as the extensive DGI virtual archive channels: DGI OnDemand, including recent virtual workshops on a variety of topics; 930gov OnDemand, which includes all virtual 930gov conferences; and the DGI Problem Solver Channel, highlighting select DGI partners and their solutions.
- See photo galleries of past DGI in-person events
Event agendas are developed in conjunction with an independent group of advisors comprised of IT professionals from government, academia and industry. DGI’s events target the most important topics facing government IT and management professionals today.
AUGUST 23, 2022
INCLUDES FEDERAL DATA STRATEGY AND ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
September 14-15, 2022