GOVERNMENT CUSTOMER Experience Conference @930gov
June 3, 2020
Changes continue in how the federal government operates and manages technology for improving service, including the Administration challenging government agencies to focus on effective ways to foster citizen engagement.
DGI’s 20th Government Customer Experience Conference will explore the policies, applications and technologies involved with improving customer experience and citizen services. This annual event is one of the largest serving public sector professionals responsible for improving customer experience and citizen engagement through all aspects of serving citizens to include but not limited to onsite, online, social media, mobile, contact center operations, and more. Annually, conference presenters share practical, actionable information on successful programs, obstacles overcome, future plans and recommendations to boost citizen experience programs.
The 2020 Government Customer Experience Conference will be held in conjunction with Digital Government Institute’s 8th annual 930gov Conference.
Registration is Free. All Conference attendees will have access to all 930gov sessions and technical communities.
2020 EDUCATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Lora Allen, Project Manager, UX Research and Strategy, CX Evangelist, General Services Administration (GSA)
- Tim Cossairt, Branch Manager – Resolution Support Branch/Identity Verification, National Transportation Vetting Center, Office of Intelligence and Analysis, Traffic Safety Administration (TSA)
- Pamela Fusting, DHS Director of Operations, State of Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Russ Jensen, Director Knoxville’s Center for Service Innovation 311/211
- David Johnston, Social Media Manager, Office of Public Affairs, Traffic Safety Administration (TSA)
- Mike Smoyer, President, Digital Government Institute
- Stephanie Thum, CCXP, Government CX Veteran & Founding Principal, Practical CX
- Robin White, Senior Advisor, U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)
- Courtney Winship, Chief, Digital Services Division, Office Citizenship and Applicant Information Services, U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS)
VISIT THE GOVERNMENT CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMUNITY PAGE