Federal Data Strategy Conference @930gov
JUNE 3, 2021
The mission of the Federal Data Strategy is to leverage data as a strategic asset to grow the economy, promote transparency and increase effectiveness of the Federal Government. Key government officials have been developing a long-term, government-wide Federal Data Strategy to leverage government data to allow use by the public, business and researchers. 2021 will continue to be a year of action for the Federal Data Strategy. The Federal Data Strategy @ 930gov Conference will highlight the policy, activities, and benefits of this important aspect of knowledge and data management. Subject Matter experts from Government, Industry and Academia will share successes to date and expected benefits moving forward.
The Federal Data Strategy Conference is co-produced with the 9th annual 930gov Conference.
2021 EDUCATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Sherry Bennett, Ph.D., Chief Data Officer and Scientist, DLT Solutions and Board Member of Data Coalition
- Marsetta Dill, PMP, Deputy Chief Data Officer, FAA
- Lisa Haralumpus, Director, Records Management Policy and Outreach, NARA
- Anne Levine, Deputy Chief Data Officer, FCC
- Jon Minkoff, Chief Data Officer, FCC
- Mark Montoya, Chief Data Officer, Government Blockchain Association
- Kshemendra Paul, Chief Data Officer, Veterans Affairs
- Eileen Vidrane, Chief Data Officer, Air Force
- Jacques Vilar, Chief Data Officer, FDIC
VISIT THE KNOWLEDGE, INFORMATION and DATA MANAGEMENT COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE PAGE
FREE FOR GOVERNMENT, INDUSTRY & ACADEMIA