E-Discovery, Records & Information Management Virtual Conference
March 25, 2021 | VIRTUAL
As the volume of digital information continues to grow, the scope of electronic records management has expanded exponentially and is an increasingly critical issue for government agencies, particularly as it relates to providing secure storage, access and retrieval of government records.
Key government and industry experts will once again discuss current technology solutions/requirements, policy updates/changes and review examples of successful electronic records and e-discovery programs, now in a virtual format.
What PAST ATTENDEES HAD TO SAY
- “Keep bringing the best ideas and speakers on Records Management wherever they may be found! It’s crucial that Federal Records Managers hear opinions and thoughts outside the RM community such as judges, data analysts/scientists/CDOs, etc.”
- “I enjoyed that there were speakers with various backgrounds and each offered a unique perspective on Records Management. I normally come from a technical approach, but this Conference help me with the ‘why’ to my ‘what’.”
- “The panel discussion was fantastic. Overall DGI did a great job of coordinating the virtual event. I would consider attending virtually in the future.”
- “I liked the variety of topics and skill/knowledge of the speakers was impressive. I really enjoyed learning a lot of new concepts.”
- “The atmosphere was very community-focused, all federal agencies are facing the same challenges, it was nice to talk as a group about ways to succeed in the management of electronic records.”
- “The collaboration and expertise of different agencies in the government, the content and resources experts provided was great! I enjoyed hearing their personal stories. I look forward to attending the next one. I learned so much from the legal perspective and records management.”