E-Discovery, Records & Information Management Conference & Expo
SEPTEMBER 23, 2020 | Ronald Reagan Building, Washington, DC
IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE as of March 20, 2020
Digital Government Institute has been following the COVID-19 situation closely and we have determined that the best course of action is to reschedule the 17th annual E-Discovery, Records & Information Management Conference to Wednesday, September 23.
In the meantime, we would like to invite you to consider registering to attend our Records Management Conference @930gov , scheduled for June 10 at the DC Convention Center.
For those of you who are teleworking, be sure to check out the DGI webinar library where we have a number of recently recorded presentations on topics from the E-Discovery and Records Management communities available for viewing at any time.
As the volume of digital information continues to grow, the scope of electronic records management has expanded exponentially and is an increasingly critical issue for government agencies, particularly as it relates to providing secure storage, access and retrieval of government records.
Key government and industry experts will gather at the 17th annual event – which is FREE for government professionals – to discuss current technology solutions/requirements, policy updates/changes and review examples of successful electronic records and e-discovery programs.
What 2019 ATTENDEES HAD TO SAY
- “As my Agency’s Records Officer, I’m always interested in both other Government Agency’s as well as Industry’s best practices. Always intrigued by what the vendors have to offer. Lately I’ve been surprised and delighted by the different speakers and how they related their lines of business to RIM.”
- “I appreciated hearing the different approaches on how everyone does records management. I was able to return to work and implement some different ideas.”
- “I enjoyed the networking most! Also, learning about other agencies’ records activities and confirming what I already know: that everyone has a lot of work to do. It’s easy to get siloed in our respective agencies, but this conference helped reinforce that we are all in the same boat.”
- “I liked the variety of topics and skill/knowledge of the speakers was impressive. I really enjoyed learning a lot of new concepts.”
- “The atmosphere was very community-focused, all federal agencies are facing the same challenges, it was nice to talk as a group about ways to succeed in the management of electronic records.”
- “The collaboration and expertise of different agencies in the government, the content and resources experts provided was great! I enjoyed hearing their personal stories. The refreshments and lunch were an excellent perk. I look forward to attending the next one. I learned so much from the legal perspective and records management.”