Enabling the Cloud Culture Shift with Automated Governance
On-Demand – One Hour
As with most seismic technology shifts, the heavy lift in the effort is not the setup of the tech but, rather, leading people through the change. The move to the cloud represents a major shift in organizational culture that can be scary for both team members and leaders. The changes in the way IT is purchased and managed force most organizations to overhaul policies and procedures used for decades. Afterwards, most still struggle to keep up with the demand and achieve the innovation potential possible in the cloud.
Join us to hear lessons learned from customers who have successfully overcome these obstacles and how cloud governance can help you make this move with assurance.
In this webinar, learn more about:
– How legacy IT practices are transformed in modern cloud operations
– Typical challenges that arise during the cultural shift to the cloud
– How cloud governance best practices and technology can help you accelerate adoption and easily scale operations to meet the increased user demand
- Brett Miller, Technical Program Manager, AWS Compliance Quick Starts and Governance@Scale
- Brian Price, Senior VP, Product Delivery (Cloudtamer.io)