Built for Government: Incorporating an Increased Scope for Modernization Plans
Planning for modernizing your existing solutions and capabilities goes far beyond the obvious cloud migrations. But how should evolving technologies and yet to be imagined technologies be considered when planning? This session presents techniques on how to examine and assess emerging technologies and determine their impacts on the existing IT landscape.
Learning objectives include:
- Reviewing difference between Business Strategy and IT Strategy
- Sharing the three approaches to documenting API Management: Data Driven, Protocol Driven, and Security Driven.
- How IoT fits into EA planning
- How to qualify and quantify benefits of emerging technology
- How to anticipate the future technologies on the skills and expertise of your staffs
- How to document an overall modernization program
Jeff Chancellor, Principal Systems Engineer, Software AG Government Solutions
- CPE CREDITS: 1
In order receive CPE credit, attendees must fulfill all of these requirements:
- Attend the entire program
- Respond to all poll questions
- Complete and submit the post-event survey