Improving Public Sector CX
All event times are U.S. Eastern time
Sterling customer experience does not happen by accident. Rather, it requires a proper mix of strategy, people, culture change and technology over time to improve how people interact and engage with federal agencies.
The ‘Improving Public Sector Customer Experience’ virtual workshop will focus on how agencies are improving customer service and memorable customer experiences. The event agenda will cover what is working, what is new and the associated challenges of improving customer experience across the public sector.
Learning objectives include:
- CX trends making their mark in 2024
- Redesigning a customer experience strategy
- CX Best Practices from industry
- CX success stories in Public Sector
- CPE CREDITS: 2.0
In order to receive CPE credit, attendees must fulfill all of these requirements:
- Attend the entire program
- Respond to all poll questions
- Complete and submit the post-event survey