Modern Data Center to Enable Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Computing
All event times are U.S. Eastern time
Modern applications are transforming government agencies. From Artificial Intelligence for better customer engagement, to data analytics for forecasting, the need for accelerated computing is rapidly increasing. But enterprises face challenges with using existing infrastructure to power these applications.
By evolving enterprise IT infrastructure into a unified architecture, all applications, modern and traditional, can run optimally on a shared pool of resources. This virtual workshop will cover the latest trends and best practices in designing and building modern data centers that can support Artificial Intelligence and Quantum computing workloads.
Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of modern data center architecture
- Designing data centers for AI and quantum computing workloads
- Best practices for data center management, operations, and alignment with cloud strategies
- Future trends in data center design and technology
Dr. Michael J. Hayduk
Deputy Director, Information Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory
- CPE CREDITS: 2.0
In order to receive CPE credit, attendees must fulfill all of these requirements:
- Attend the entire program
- Respond to all poll questions
- Complete and submit the post-event survey