Using Social Media to Enhance Customer Experience (CX)
Social media allows for the personalization of content and delivery to citizens worldwide. This resource is exactly what government agencies need as they navigate the modernization of their processes and technologies. As 2021 came to a close, the Biden administration issued an Executive Order on Transforming Federal Customer Experience and Service Delivery to Rebuild Trust in Government, which includes “modernizing programs…and piloting new online tools and technologies to provide a simple, seamless and secure customer experience”. The use of social media can provide an efficient and effective communication channel for the public sector to improve CX.
In this virtual workshop, experts will address how social media supports the citizen’s customer experience (CX). Specifically, you will learn:
- The relevance of social media communications and CX;
- About how government agencies are currently using social media platforms;
- How to craft content that raises awareness in real-time;
- How to integrate social media channels into existing digital platforms;
- How to link social media channels to streamline the delivery process.
- CPE CREDITS: 1.0
In order receive CPE credit, attendees must fulfill all of these requirements:
- Attend the entire program
- Respond to all poll questions
- Complete and submit the post-event survey