Federal Agencies: Talent Shortage and Prolonged Acquisition of Services SOLVED
With Baby Boomers retiring, the federal workforce is expected to lose 1/3 of its talent by 2025. Who will fill your workforce gap?
80% of workers today do not want a job if it does not offer flexible work arrangement. And in the age of web and cloud technologies most agencies feel lost navigating the change and adapting.
In this webinar you will learn how your agency can solve the talent shortage and speed up services acquisition with a new workforce management solution funded by USSOCOM.
Webinar learning objectives include how to:
- Identify skill/capacity gaps accurately and efficiently
- Source and acquire talent rapidly and securely
- Set clear expectations and track performance of every task
- Respond quickly to changing requirements or priorities
- CPE CREDITS: 1.0
In order receive CPE credit, attendees must fulfill all of these requirements:
- Attend the entire program
- Respond to all poll questions
- Complete and submit the post-event survey